We have the following vacancies at our Leeds manufacturing site:
- PRINTER SLOTTER OPERATORS. Experience required in setting and operating. Working hours are 40 hours weekly alternating between Mon-Fri 06.30 – 15.30 and then Mon – Thurs 09.00 – 18.00 Fri 06.30 – 15.30
- CASEMAKER OPERATOR. Experience required in setting and operating. Working hours are 40 hours weekly alternating between Mon-Fri 06.30 – 15.30 and then Mon – Thurs 09.00 – 18.00 Fri 06.30 – 15.30
- SODEME STITCHER/GLUER OPERATOR. Experience desirable but not necessary. Full training provided. Working hours are 40 hours weekly alternating between Mon-Fri 06.30 – 15.30 and then Mon – Thurs 09.00 – 18.00 Fri 06.30 – 15.30
- SITE ENGINEER – POSITION FILLED. Experience in Corrugated Packaging machinery is desirable. Working hours are 40 hours weekly. Hours TBC. You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of our machines to increase and efficiency and reduce downtime.
If you would like a career working for a fast paced progressive company, or need any further details then please contact Mark Jeffs in writing/email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Internal Sales Executive
- Pro-actively develop and maintain new accounts to drive and increase sales
- Effectively respond to new sales enquiries from costing to follow-up
- Manage, nurture and develop sales from existing Customer base
- Generate quotes and tenders to optimize profitability
- Provide technical and professional experience to build customer relations
- Although an Internal position, you will be required to visit customers (using Pool vehicle) when required.
- Previous experience, and proven record in a similar role is essential
- Industry/manufacturing knowledge is desirable
- Proven ability to influence, negotiate and close a sale.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be pro-active in obtaining leads and have ability to manage a sales pipeline.
- Good at relationship building at all levels of an organisation.
- Self-motivated and able to organise ones self.
- Must have sound Commercial awareness
- Must be upbeat, friendly and professional
- Good team player, willing to help and support Sales colleagues.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- UK driving licence is essential.
Hours: Mon – Thurs 0800 – 1700
Friday 0800 – 1500
Holiday: 20 Days + Stats
We are always looking to add good quality people to the Fastbox Team. If there are no vacancies listed but you feel that you have a can-do positive attitude and the knowledge and experience that can benefit the Operations team or Commercial team then please get in touch by emailing Mark Jeffs at email@example.com