Internal Sales Position – POSITION IS NOW FILLED
The following vacancy is available in our busy Sales Team.
Internal Account Manager
- Manage, nurture and develop long-term sales from existing Customer base
- Pro-actively generate and maintain new accounts to drive and increase sales
- Effectively respond to new sales enquiries from estimating to follow-up
- Generate quotes and tenders to optimize sales potential and profitability
- Provide technical and professional experience to build customer relations.
- Act as a point of contact and handle customer enquiries and requirements.
- Although an Internal position, you will be required to visit customers (using Pool vehicle) when required.
- Previous experience, and proven record in a similar role is essential
- Sales experience in a Manufacturing environment is required.
- Industry knowledge is desirable
- Previous estimating, price negotiation and costing is desirable.
- Proven ability to influence, negotiate and close a sale.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Good at relationship building at all levels of an organisation.
- Self-motivated and able to organise ones self.
- Must have sound Commercial awareness
- Must be upbeat, friendly and professional
- Good team player, willing to help and support Sales colleagues.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- UK driving licence is essential.
Hours: Mon – Thurs 0800 – 1700
Friday 0800 – 1500
Holiday: 20 Days + Stats
If you are interested in the position, and would like to join a busy progressive Manufacturing company, please email your CV, with current salary level to email@example.com or post to Fastbox for the attention of Mark Jeffs.