Friday, 14 June 2019
Internal Sales Executive
- Pro-actively develop and maintain new accounts to drive and increase sales
- Effectively respond to new sales enquiries from costing to follow-up
- Manage, nurture and develop sales from existing Customer base
- Generate quotes and tenders to optimize profitability
- Provide technical and professional experience to build customer relations
- Although an Internal position, you will be required to visit customers (using Pool vehicle) when required.
- Previous experience, and proven record in a similar role is essential
- Industry/manufacturing knowledge is desirable
- Proven ability to influence, negotiate and close a sale.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be pro-active in obtaining leads and have ability to manage a sales pipeline.
- Good at relationship building at all levels of an organisation.
- Self-motivated and able to organise ones self.
- Must have sound Commercial awareness
- Must be upbeat, friendly and professional
- Good team player, willing to help and support Sales colleagues.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- UK driving licence is essential.
Hours: Mon – Thurs 0800 – 1700
Friday 0800 – 1500
Holiday: 20 Days + Stats